Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Well, that year went by fast

Forgive me, Internet, for I have sinned.  It's been over a year since my last post.  What has happened?  Let's recap!

- The Tigers went to the ALCS.  Nicely done.
- The Wings went to the playoffs.  Since they didn't win the Cup, I don't remember how far they went.
- The Pistons were horrible.  Then they almost canceled the NBA season.  Then they decided to play after all.
- The Lions started hot, stumbled, and are now clinging to a playoff spot.  Thankfully every other team is doing its best to crap the bed, so the Lions just have to stop stomping people and they will make it in.
- Michigan had a surprisingly good first season under Brady Hoke.
- Michigan State had an even better season.  Of course UM went to a better bowl game, which makes sense in this Bowl $ystem.^

^See what I did there?

I hope to post some insights about our beloved Detroit teams on a semi-regular basis.  So...see you in a year or two!

No comments: